Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Had to share...

Josh surprised me when I got home from work tonight. He made AWESOME brownies with cream cheese icing... mmmmmmmm.........

Josh knows me.


On a scrapbooking note, I think I'm going to buy a Bind It All soon. I have started getting interested in making mini-albums and stuff. I'm just so overwhelmed with what exactly I need to get started. It seems like so many different things for the BIA on ebay. Should I look somewhere else other than ebay?

For those of you with a BIA, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and how much was it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Carolyn just got them in her store, Dee said she thinks they are around $60, maybe less. Call the store and ask her.

Heidi said...

Annette told me they were coming in TODAY!!!! I am going tomorow to pick mine up, so excited!