Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Scrappin' Done...

I got to go to Mom's on Sunday and do some scrappin'! I decided to use some of my old stash that really isn't my style anymore. But, I had it, so I thought I would use it! They turned out okay, just WAY MORE SIMPLER than I'm used to! :) I also did landscape 11 x 8.5 for the first time. I wanted to put them with my other layouts in my American Crafts Modern Album, so I had to punch a hole for it to fit in the rings, but it turned out good! I don't know why it looks crooked on the scan, I must of pushed it around too much. It's not crooked in "real life."













I'm so excited about going to Mom's to scrap on Saturday. I got off of work and everything. My aunt, my cousin, and my cousin's friend will be there. And hopefully Mom and I will get to go shopping at The Crafty Scrapper later that night! :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

these layouts are really great. Your pictures are so good too. Sounds like a fun time coming up Saturday!

DeeDee said...

Those are seriously gorgeous! I love the clean lines and simplicity. :)