Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A little scrap time...

Sunday I went to Mom's house and made a couple of layouts. I was starting to feel sick so I didn't have my normal MOJO, but I still had a lot of fun! To the right is one of the layouts I did from when Josh, James (his son), and I went to Sea World in San Antonio! Click it to see it much larger. It was a lot of fun and it was James' first time ever!

I am very excited because my mom is having a little mini crop party on March 15. It will be me, her, my aunt, my cousin, and my cousin's friend. There will be food, gabbing, and scrapping! I hope my mojo doesn't disappear for that day like it did on Sunday!

I've done a little bit more online shopping! I bought a Close To My Heart square punch set, a new modern album (red one!), some landscape page protectors (11 x 8.5 -- thought it would be fun to give that a whirl), and some STAZON (black and white). I wish I could scrap as much as I shop!

Also, I'VE BEEN TAGGED by Brook. :) I don't really know anyone that checks my blog, so I'm not going to tag anyone, but I love that I got tagged! haha

So here we go--

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

Answers:

M - Math. I've always had a thing for algebra.
A - Anxious. I get anxiety over the simple things.
R - Reliable. I might be late, but I'll be there if I said I would.
I - Indecisive. I have trouble making small decisions.
E - Easygoing. I can get along with most anyone.


So, there's my first TAG!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Seaworld is such a fun place. I bet you had a great time. I think my fav is the walrus show. Fun to learn more about you with the tag. Smile.