Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Taking a break.


Right now I'm writing a paper for school and fighting a sickness. I've been taking ibuprofen, sudafed, and now I'm drinking an energy drink. Anyway, I thought I would take a break to make a little entry here. Someone was posting on their blog what they were thankful for, so I thought I would do the same since I'm feeling really down right now.

Right now, I'm thankful for--
Red Bull
Healthy Choice Fudge pops
the internet
better tomorrows
Tuesday nights
Sunday mornings
my mom
upcoming vacations.

And to make this entry scrapbook related-- I can't wait for The Great American Scrapbook Convention! This will be my 3rd year in a row to go. I hope to see some new American Crafts, Basic Grey, Love Elsie, Sassafras, Daisy D's, Tinkering Ink, Hambly, and much more.

If you would like to reminisce on some pictures of mine from the past two GASCs, take a look at my two flickr sets below:

GASC 2006
GASC 2007

And, last, but not least! Here's my response to the blog challenge that Brook over at The Crafty Scrapper forums gave!

CHALLENGE: Go on your blog and tell everyone why you love our favorite LSS so much!
RESPONSE: I absolutely love The Crafty Scrapper. I've only been there a couple of times, but I must say that it is my favorite LSS. Everyone was very nice when my mom and I went in to visit. At the time, I knew very little about anything scrapbooking related but I still felt welcome. I left with TONS of goodies and some of them I still have because they are too pretty to use! But, I'm getting better at using stuff. The Crafty Scrapper seems to have the latest and greatest and things you can't find anywhere else. Also, the store itself is SO CUTE. I haven't even been able to go since it's expansion. When we went, they were still working on it. Also, everyone at the forums are very nice. If you live in the DFW area, I highly recommend visiting this store in Waxahachie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber......you are just to sweet! Everytime I see someone mention our store or stores in the DFW, there you are cheering for us. I cannot wait for you to come join us for a crop.

Love your blog!

Carolyn
Crafty Scrapper

DeeDee said...

I can't wait for GASC too! Maybe TCS will have some ladies go as a group. :) I'd love to meet you.