Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And continued... 4 layouts.

Alright, four more layouts to share with you guys. :) Click to enlarge and any comments are much appreciated. I'm starting to break out of my shell with my layouts. I tend to go simple, complex, simple, complex. Am I the only one that does that? I get exhausted from busy layouts and then do a simple one. Then by the time I'm done with the simple one, I'm ready to get out all my embellies and make another busy layout. Phew, exhausting, but fun!! :)

I was inspired to FINALLY use one of my many Hambly overlays that I've been hoarding for about a year, now! I saw this overlay used at mugsyboo.blogspot.com and it looked amazing so I made myself get it out and use it while the inspiration was still fresh. I really like the way it turned out and I'd love to thank Martha for that burst of inspiration! I will try and remember everything I used: Hambly overlay, Bazzill cardstock, Love Elsie ribbon, American Craft thickers, Bam Pop frame, Q & Co alphabet chipboard letters, Heidi Swapp ghost letters, stickles, chipboard buttons, and other random embellies/papers from previous kits (Poppy Ink, I think).



I was so happy that I used one of my old papers! I tend to only use my "newer" stuff. I was inspired by our clothes. Josh and I were wearing brown and blue and so I looked through my browns and blues and found this in the blues and thought it would be perfect. I also really wanted to use that Together rub-on by Daisy D's that I bought at The Crafty Scrapper (my local scrap shop). The two little birds represent Josh and I, of course, and those are Hambly rub-ons. The two gold butterflies came in a previous Poppy Ink kit. The buttons are random but mostly from kits or from Autumn Leaves. And I do believe this is the first time I used a corner adorner! I'm getting so bad about making only one picture layouts... haha, oh well!



I really wanted to use my new circle punch and my new Pop Culture paper that I bought at Target. I also bought some Autumn Leaves alphabet stamps at Target and this was my first time to use them. I also used some cute acorn stickers that I got in a previous Poppy Ink kit and a few sequins from a Scarlet Lime kit. Very simple layout that I was pretty pleased with. :)



This was the last layout that I did Sunday. I wanted to just randomly choose a picture and scrap it and I ended up choosing this one. This is Josh's mother and brother. We are at the Wax Museum. I thought something simple like this would look cute. I used Primas, an Autumn Leaves stamp, and cardstock. That's pretty much it!

8 comments:

Sandie said...

4!! Wow, you have been busy :) I really love the one of you and Josh together, it's so sweet.

Great work!!! :D

Kate said...

LOVE your blog....cute pages...especially love the page with the circles and KI!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I really love the park layout!

jillconyers said...

Love the layouts! My circle punch is a most often used too :)

Great choice using the KI paper!

Linda said...

Great layouts, my favorite is the third one. tfs!

Heather said...

Beautiful work! I tend to go in streaks like that too. But it more because I have to force myself to use things. I tend to hoard!

TriciaNae said...

love the circles layout. So cute!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are some lovely layouts (and great pictures to boot!). Thanks for visiting my blog!