Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why did you smile today?

Things that made me smile today:

// One of my teacher's telling me that I was at the top of my class and he was impressed with my work and to "keep it up!"

// My other teacher going on a seriously funny 30 minute lecture about not walking in "dog sh##" so we don't get hookworms.

// My banker inadvertently sexually harassing me (on accident) by telling me that I'd make a good stripper (long story).

// My kickboxing class at LA Fitness and actually noticing that push-ups aren't as hard anymore! (yay!!)

// Buying matching planters for my patio for half-price at JoAnn.

// Buying my new Nikes for working out so my feet won't hurt anymore!

// Making my way around Grapevine without getting lost.

2 comments:

TriciaNae said...

la fitness...they just built one by my house and i'm thinking about changing my membership and joining. do you like it?

Amber said...

I absolutely love it. The instructors in the class are awesome and the ellipticals are very roomy. Atleast the one that I go to (in Euless). The brand new equipment is niiiiiice.