Monday, July 28, 2008

"Why So Serious?"

Hey, guys! Here's the obligatory apology-- sorry for not posting in a while! Life has been really hectic for me and I simply haven't made the time for scrapbooking or updating my blog.

I had so much fun at the Great American Scrapbook Convention! It was a lot of fun this year because my sister, Jennifer, came down to visit from Illinois and got to go to the convention with us! I took a lot of pictures at the convention last year, but not as many this year because I sort of had an idea of what I wanted and last year I was more awestruck of everything and so I was taking a picture at every corner!

Here's a fraction of what I bought at GASC. :)

Yes, I have a deep, dark love for THICKERS!!!



Oh, and as for the subject of this post-- it's from a recent movie I just saw that I can't stop talking about! The Dark Knight DEFINITELY lived up to its hype! If you haven't seen it already, I definitely recommend seeing it.


I have done a couple of things including a really cute altered project which I will share in the next few days, so come back!

No comments: