Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Little Bird Told Me...

Hey, check it out. Another update! Two in three days! Not bad. :) No comments on my last post, though. :( That's okay, I deserve it. I was MIA for a couple of months.

I just wanted to share an altered project I did several weeks ago. I bought an 8x8 purse box (not sure what it's really called) and decided to alter it! Actually, my sister, mom, and aunt bought one, too.

FIRST-- Before pics:
AFTER-- Here's mine:


Here's my sister's:

Click them to see them larger. We were pretty proud of them. We used a mixture of acrylic paints, inks, papers, stickers, felt, thickers.... it was fun. I still haven't used it for anything, though. It's just sitting in my house. haha oh well!

Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon to see some recent layouts I've done! :)

1 comment:

TriciaNae said...

so cute! glad you are back to scrappin!!!