Thursday, July 31, 2008

WT...H?

Backstory: My "headboard" to my bed is actually a bookshelf type thing. I have many paperback books on said bookshelf.

Story: This morning, when Josh came in to kiss me goodbye for work, I hear him say, "Did you do this?" and I'm groggily like, "Whaaa?" and he reaches into one of the pillowcases and pulls out a paperback book. I had stuffed paperback books into a pillowcase at some point during the night in my sleep. What's funny is, I VAGUELY remember it (although I thought I was dreaming when I did it). And it made sense at the time. Josh laughed and said, "Why did you do this?" And I just said, "I don't remember, but it made sense at the time!"

I'm such a weirdo!

If anyone is interested, the books were Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep A Secret? and Undomestic Goddess.

PS -- Rofflez. Check this cat out.

2 comments:

Inkwell said...

Maybe you were dreaming that you won a contest and got to keep all the books you could stuff in a pillowcase?

Anonymous said...

Hello! We thought you and your readers might like to receive a free full-length novel, Jumble Pie, a heartwarming story about two women, a friendship, and a pie. The author has two published novels (Penguin Putnam) and is providing this as a thank-you to readers!

http://www.melanielynnehauser.com/JumblePie

...just don't stick it in your pillowcase! :)